Hi, I’m Ben Papacek - a software developer from Sydney.

Went for a hike near Springwood today, but forgot the SIM card for my camera so no photos. It was a very hot day but the track was great, I want to do it again.
Added photos from a walk in the Blue Mountains.
I've been meaning for a while now to offset my annual carbon footprint. ACG estimates it's about 15t CO2 equivalent. Bought offsets today through Greenfleet.
Added some photos from a walk I did about a month ago near Cowan, NSW.
Redeployed this yesterday for the first time in a long time. Also fixed up the nginx configuration.
Have been looking at using nanohttpd for Android. Also been trying out j2objc, a Google thing for transpiling Java to Objective C.
Tank Game 2.0, now uses tilt for directional control.
In other news, updated Earth 3D, Mars 3D and Moon 3D to fix the JME bug affecting Android Nougat.
Oops, accidentally let the SSL certificate expire. There was supposed to be a cron task updating it, but didn't work. Have to look into it.
Helicopter Game 2.3. Added some round launcher icons for Android 7.1, forgot about that in the last one.
Uploaded Helicopter Game 2.2 release. Fixed the rendering bug, seems like it was specific to Android Nougat (API 24+). Also got rid of yaw control (swipe left/right), didn't like it much.
Been looking at Helicopter Game this weekend. Fixed the bug where scenery wasn't rendering properly on some Android devices. In the process moved it from IDEA to Android Studio and from Ant to Gradle. Tank Game next.
Still shaving the yak as far as the Tank Game rework is concerned. JME3 seems broken on recent Android versions in that scenery isn't rendering properly, but just to work out how to fix that I think I need to downgrade my Android SDK.
This week I got an email suggesting I change Tank Game to use tilt for directional control, like in Helicopter Game. Seems like a good idea, so I guess that's next.
I added zoom, as well as mobile touch events for Mars 3D, Moon 3D and Earth 3D web projects. In the process had a go at remote debugging javascript on an Android device. Also fixed some pages that weren't displaying well on mobile devices.
My 3D printer is fixed now! I've been playing round with OpenSCAD.
Added new web versions of the 3D Globe projects (Mars 3D, Moon 3D and Earth 3D). The existing Android apps were made with JME3, the new web versions use BabylonJS WebGL framework. Still plan to add zoom, maybe also try to incorporate touch/swipe events for mobile devices.
Got a bit over-ambitious with the header image, didn't take server load time into account when testing locally. Reduced image size and added a background colour, bit better now.
Tried to simplify and prettify things a bit, added a new header image. It's a shot of the Brisbane skyline at night from Mt Coot-tha. I got it from Wikipedia Commons.